Ipswich Massage for Health and Relaxation
Taking care of yourself and your body is an important part of health care in today’s busy world. When you have a lot on your plate and are felling stressed, taking some time out with a remedial massage can be of great benefit for your mental health as well as increasing your blood flow, reducing toxicity and creating an overall feeling of wellness and relaxation.
Our Ipswich massage therapists at Bremer Chiropractic are experienced and trained professionals in the art of massage who understand how to wash away the aches and pains of everyday life, loosen sore or damaged joints and adeptly coax muscles back into full working order.
Whether you have a sports injury, are tense from work, are feeling sore or just want to be pampered, come and experience the best massage Ipswich has to offer!
Benefits of Massage
Massage is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension for a variety of ailments and is considered to be a complementary tool for health and wellness along with both standard and alternate medicine.
The main areas that massage can be of benefit include:
- Relief for headaches
- Anxiety release
- Stress and symptoms of stress
- Sports injuries
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- And much more!
Our Ipswich massage team understand the needs of people who require remedial therapy and are capable at helping you overcome many ailments, especially through regular treatment of common conditions and injuries, giving you back your mobility.
Our Range of Massage Ipswich Services
All our services are both therapeutic and remedial, giving healing and comfort, below is a list of the variety of massage services we offer.
- Remedial Massage is a form of deep tissue massage technique performed to create the conditions for the body’s return to normal health after injuries like strains, sprains, broken bones, bruising. Focusing on specific areas of the body in order to aid the healing process.
- Relaxation or Swedish Massage is one of the most popular methods and employs long flowing traditional manipulations of effleurage or gliding, petrissage or kneading, vibration, friction and tapotement or percussion. People enjoy Swedish massage to help them relax and relieve muscle aches and pains.
- Hawaiian Lomilomi is an ancient healing art that has been with the Hawaiian people for as long as their oral history. The word Lomilomi means the loving touch, a connection between heart, hand and soul with the source of all life. Lomolomi can make use of the palms, forearms, fingers, knuckles, elbows, knees and feet and has been known to be used for healing, an aid to digestion, and as a restorative massage.
- Hot Stone Technique uses smooth heated basalt stones which are placed on specific acupressure points on the body to minimise knots, tensions and stress. Hot stones have been used as part of the healing process for centuries, and had a resurgence in recent times.
- Rainbow and Solaflex are both forms of aromatherapy massage. Rainbow technique is a powerful, non-invasive tool for helping to correct defects in the curvature of the spine. Solaflex technique is a specialized form focused on the hand and foot that is effective in delivering the benefits of essential oils throughout the body.
- Pregnancy (Pre & Post Natal) refers to any hands-on therapy received during or after pregnancy. While pregnant massage helps relieve muscle aches, reduce anxiety and improves labour outcomes. Once baby is born, we can help you relieve aches and pains, improve circulation, tighten muscles and provide much-needed relaxation to new mothers.
- Indian head Massage has been practiced in India for thousands of years, it focuses on the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, scalp ears and face using firm but gentle pressure. Find out how it can soothe your stress and rejuvenate your soul.
- Cupping and Moxibustion therapy are oriental healing therapies designed to alleviate blood stagnation. This can ease lower back and joint pain, help with asthma and infertility, and remove toxins.
- Lymphatic Drainage is a technique where manual manipulation of the lymphatic ducts is involved, consisting of gentle rhythmic massaging of the skin to stimulate the flow of lymph and its return to the blood circulatory system. A typical session involves drainage of the neck, trunk and involved extremity – in that order.
- Ayurvedic Wellbeing Consultation for overall health. Ayurveda is an ancient traditional Indian medicine that looks after the overall wellbeing of a person. The focal point of an Ayurvedic Wellbeing Consultation is to determine a person’s particular constitution or body type, otherwise known as a dosha and then establishing ways to achieve better wellness.
The Personal Wellbeing Programme is perfect to help you gain an insight into your current wellbeing and involves a comprehensive assessment of one’s current diet and lifestyle, health history and current symptoms along with 10 pages of dietary and lifestyle recommendations including natural remedies and is followed by a 30 min relaxation/remedial massage.
Contact us today for the most relaxing and invigorating massage Ipswich has for you, book your massage here.